Friday, May 7, 2010
What's up with Easton...
I recently went to a workshop with the author of the book, "The Maker's Diet"--and it was amazing! There was a question and answer session where I was able to just sit and ask some questions about what I could do to help Easton to grow without exposing him to all of the foods that he is allergic to... Since then, we have added a few supplements to Easton's diet along with talking to some local farms that have these certain cows that produce a different protein based milk that he might be able to tolerate! We are going to try some organic eggs and some raw organic goats milk...This is a whole new thing for us--but we know that God can work through all things--so we sure don't want to turn anything down--just in case it the "life raft" God has sent to save Easton from his allergies. We also have an appointment with a chiropractor on May 19th to do some new evaluation and testing--so we will see what happens with that as well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you as you experiment with this new way of life. I absolutely believe in it, and I'm praying that it will be as healing for Easton as it has been for me.
ReplyDelete