Wednesday, December 31, 2008
First Day
Okay, so I have now written this post 3 times and I can't figure out how to put it on the page!!! I am finally getting on board with this whole blogging thing, but it appears to be harder than I expected!! I don't have the websites for the kids anymore as it was too hard to keep two different sites going all the time and I thought a family site would be easier so that I could post funny things about Jason, too! ;) We all know how much he will love that! You don't have to tell him if you don't want to... No, I just thought this would consolidate the two sites and would allow me to ramble on like we all know I LOVE to do... So--please enjoy and hopefully the schedule that I have written out to update this thing will work! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment