We had such a great holiday this year! It was so much fun with Easton old enough to say thank you to everyone and to begin to understand that people were giving him things all the way to Elle getting just about everything she ever wanted!! Our children are so loved by so many people and we are so thankful for that! We had so much fun watching them on Christmas morning play with all of their toys and then be able to pack up in the car and head to Waco--for more fun! We had Christmas at Nana's and then Elle got to spend the night with her and Kyndal--whom she just adores...and begins to mimick every move by the time she is around her for 10 minutes! Thankfully, Kyndal is a great kid! Nana had two boys growing up and Elle just loves playing dolls and being all girl when she is at Nana's! It was a real treat because usually we are in such a rush when we come to Waco--that we come in and then have to get back to Tyler...so she loved it. That night Easton and Addyson were able to just play as the babies at Pop and Yaya's--and they really seemed to enjoy that. I love watching him with other children because he is such a little character! The next day was filled with more fun at Nana's and then fun at Pop and Yaya's. Saturday was Christmas with the Harris' and Elle played the whole day with Jordan--and Jade, but more with Jordan (my cousin's daughter). By Saturday night, we were tuckered out and ready to come home. I had a horrible migraine and couldn't even help unload anything from the car--so the house literally looked like it threw up Christmas presents! Sunday was sleeping late --on accident from the all the drugs I took the night before--and then finally getting to see baby Will....Leslie had him on Friday night and I had missed it! I hated that and I was so happy to get to hold him at the hospital on Sunday. What a wonderful blessing this holiday was this year!
I am just testing out this comment section thing, because Nana had a hard time saving hers...so I want to see how to do it...
ReplyDelete