Sunday, March 8, 2009

Elle praising the Lord

Last week in church, we were standing up singing a praise song and I saw Elle's hands up in the corner of my eye-so I looked down at her and it looked kind of like she was doing the "Sic Em Bears" sign with both hands... ?? I leaned down and asked her what she was doing--she said that there were some hand signs for the song that the other people were doing--and she pointed to some people down on the bottom floor....I looked and they had their hands raised in worship... I almost laughed out loud. But, I calmly told her that they were not doing hand signs and she needed to put her hands down. She did not want to, but she agreed--I told her I would explain later. After church, I explained that some peeople raise their hands, but not in idol worship to the Baylor Bear--but in worship to Christ! She doesn't completely understand--but she will someday--at least she won't look like a nit wit again! ;)

1 comment:

  1. k - i'm laughing out loud! i can totally hear this conversation going on!

    ReplyDelete