Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elle is 6!!!


This morning we woke up with a 6 year old daughter in our house! It is so crazy to think that Jason and I are old enough to have a 6 year old!! Elle is really turning out to be everything we have prayed for all these years. She started with such a scare, but such a purpose--to bring everyone together in prayer! She was so tiny--made so strong in His power! It has been so amazing to watch God mold her into such a sincere and nurturing angel. She is dramatic and over the top, but exciting and hilarious! She is beautiful and an absolute daily blast. I cannot believe how much she loves her little brother and how everyone kept saying that would change over the years and she would start being mean to him and the rivalry would begin--well, it still may come, but she has blessed us by loving Easton with the most incredible love I can imagine. I honestly feel like she is a great mixture of Jason and I both--our strengths and weaknesses, but a wonderful mixture...and his little mini me...which is awesome! She loves having that with her Daddy. She loves telling people that she has her Daddy's eyes...I hope that she will just continue to yearn for her Father's Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Um.......dramatic and over the top??? Where in the world did she ever get that?????
    :) (Don't worry, AnnMarie didn't get that from me either.:)
    So sweet. I can't believe you have a 6 year old either. I know you are so proud of her!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete