Saturday, May 16, 2009

Easton at childcare


Okay, so I just had to share this funny thing from Wednesday night...we have a Bible study that Jason and I go to every Wednesday night, so the kids go to childcare at the church each week. Elle sometimes has choir-but it is not going on right now, so they are just hanging out doing art, watching movies, playing on the playground, etc... And, we are there from 6:00-8:00 every week, so it is a while... Okay, so we picked them up and both of them were on the outside playground when usually the little ones are playing in the inside playground, but I guess the workers were just consolidating who all was left. Okay, so when we walked out one of the ladies was trying to catch Easton up on the top piece of equipment and you could tell that she was scared to death! He, on the other hand was having a BLAST! She couldn't catch him--his tiny little legs are FAST!! I walked straight out and said his name and "let's go"--he turned and came to me. She was relieved. She said, "We will NEVER come to this one again, he is so fast!" I told her that he is very coordinated and climbs all over our playground and jumps on the trampoline, etc... She said Elle was telling her that, but that her heart was pounding out of her chest. It was so funny and SO EASTON! (I wonder who he is going to be like??) :) So great!

1 comment:

  1. laughing out loud! i can so see him doing that with the BIGGEST grin on his face and that poor lady just terrified.

    ReplyDelete