**
**Easton concentrating to pick out a color...
**Easton concentrating to pick out a color...
Okay, so last year at MOPS, this lady came and talked all about art projects that you could do with your kids and everyone knows that I do not like art projects because they are messy and they are difficult to organize before and after they are done...(I know, I really should be on medication)...okay, but I was REALLY excited after the lady came last year and I came straight home and totally reorganized the playroom and Elle and went and bought just about everyone single material that the woman talked about! Well, the one that Elle REALLY wanted to was of course the messiest--with marbles and paint--so we never did it--but she asked almost everyday--well, maybe every week...so this year, we invited the lady to come back because we have a pretty new group--only a few of use are the same as last year and we REALLY needed to hear her again. So, I admitted to everyone that I still had not done the marbles with Elle and promised to do them...well we did it--not just Elle and I, but Easton, Elle and I--and you know what, it really wasn't that messy and the pictures turned out so cute! Here are some of the pictures from that.
No comments:
Post a Comment