So, I know that we have been praying for Elle to find her "nitch" as far as activities go--and as far as coordination goes, we just haven't seen that yet...well, she recently decided to take up t-ball and I was really nervous since this is Jason's passion and I feared that if she was not great at it, he would be disappointed and Elle is very insightful...well---God is so great! She has really worked so hard. Jason has been so patient with her and they have worked great together. They have spent a few nights practicing and she had her first official practice last night. She did great! Jason was proud of her when we left and my heart was so full for her. I don't know why I ever doubt God's wisdom in anything...ya know?
**and yes, Easton is naked under that shirt, but we are working on potty training and outside is the perfect time to work on it....
Of course, Elle is really working hard to learn how to swing and hold her bat correctly, etc...and Easton walks up with his little bat and knocks the ball across the yard--perfect form and everything... he is such a hoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment