
I am always trying to remember the funny things that Elle says-and here are a few that she has said lately: we were at church and Brother David asked people to stand up if you had family members who had died in the line of duty (it was Memorial Day weekend) and Elle quickly stood up and looked at Jason and I confused as to why we were not standing...when I asked her to sit down--she said, "Mom, Granny Parker?!" Granny Parker was Jason's Great Grandmother whom Elle is named after...she passed away several years ago, but obviously not in the line of duty...then when Jason and I finally got her to sit down--she stood back up excitedly and said, "what about Black?" Black was our stallion that passed away two years ago that she loved dearly...Jason and I had tears in our eyes due to the laughter--but we were trying to be respectful of the others around us...
Then this past weekend, Elle had stayed with my parents while I went to Kansas City to surprise my friend Kelsey for her birthday...when it was time for my parents to take her to meet Jason in Corsicana...my mom said, "Elle we have to leave to go meet your daddy"....she said Elle looked right at her and said, "I don't need to go meet him, he's my daddy, I already know him!" I love it!!
Cameron and I are LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I can so hear her and see her cute little confused face! :)
ReplyDelete