Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swim Lessons

Easton started swim lessons this year because he is such a maniac about just about everything...we just haven't found anything yet that he is afraid of...well, he did great for the four days that we got to go--one of the days was rained out...We went back to Ms. Debbie (who I think is fantastic, by the way--but you have to be ready for your kids to learn to swim--this isn't fun time...) because I saw how much Elle learned from her a few years ago...and Elle took a little refresher -but it was really about Easton...well, this is from the last day. She is throwing him in to the deep end and he is swimming to the ladder...you can hear me freaking out on the video...but I was so excited...we are still going to go back for another week after we get back from the cruise, but my parents have a pool and I at least feel better that he has SOME idea what he is doing now... :) GO EASTON!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Easton! And YAY Teri - you sound like a real East Texan now!

    ReplyDelete