Okay, so I published a post a while back of Easton at swim lessons and I was really impressed with that...but he has really improved since then! We went back for one more week of lessons and then we have gone to Apple just about everyday or every other day to practice...Jason bought him this little vest and that is how he started with the diving board...just jumping off with that on...then the lifeguard said that if I took it off, he would probably calm down a little because it would scare him a little bit--I told him that I have really not seen him scared of anything at this point...but I went ahead and tried it because the guy assured me that he had been doing this for a long time and had seen lots of kids come through just like this..well--Easton came up and barely got his breath before saying, "I do it again!" The lifeguard looked shocked! So, he has been doing it ever since everytime we go as well as both slides..he goes into 14 feet of water there...and LOVES it!! I am exhausted after 10 or 11 times because I have to tread water the whole time...but it is worth it to see the smile on his face!
No comments:
Post a Comment