I wanted to post some new pics of the kids enjoying the pool this year...Elle has really become an independent swimmer this year and Apple has been awesome! We have gone just about everyday--or every other day and the kids have had a blast! Elle has made a new friend everyday (we all know that she gets that from her daddy! ;) She has loved being able to maneuver through all of the slides and the diving board all by herself and just check in with me throughout the day...she is really growing up! Easton of course is doing awesome and LOVES the water and anything that he can take to the next level there! Seriously--they are both great kids!!
Of course, Elle's favorite thing is spending money at the snack bar--everyday--"what can we get?" Again--Jason! ;) One day when I let them get popsicles--Easton got a Spiderman (the only one without milk in it) and she got a Power Puff Girl...they were NASTY when they were done with them, but they enjoyed it and it will go down as another summer memory!
Oh, I remember many a summer afternoon at Apple. My family went there back in the day when it was called "Timbercreek". So fun! You're a good mama!
ReplyDeleteWill and I will have to join ya'll again! So fun! Thanks for the invite!
ReplyDelete