Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Date night
It is so funny that Jason and I used to be so creative about our date nights before children...and even when Elle was young and we lived in McKinney. I think that we make excuses now that we live in Tyler and there is nothing to do...but honestly, I think we have just gotten old or something (at least Jason has)...so recently, we started talking about making more of an effort to think of more fun things to do when we went out rather than just dinner and a movie everytime. I enjoy just hanging out with him anyway of the week without kids...but when we get a babysitter and want to make an effort, going to a movie doesn't need to happen everytime. Anywho...this time we decided to go to the gun range. Jason has obviously been around guns his whole life and is very good with them. My dad has always had guns, but I have only shot bb guns and a shot gun a few times...I have never shot a hand gun, so this would be my first experience. I don't know if you other women have done it, but it is kinda scary and kinda awesome at the same time. I loved it. I'm not good at it yet, but I loved it. It was fun to watch Jason as he excelled at one more thing...;). I say that bc I always joke that he is literally great at everything he does. He is a great teacher as well. I would recommend it as a wonderful date night if you are looking for something different. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment