Friday, April 13, 2012
Crash and burn
Easton has always, for as long as I can remember, been a kid that has taken things to the next level with regards to intensity...running faster, climbing higher, jumping off of things, etc. But the thing that was always crazy, is that he never got hurt...he was like a cat! He always landed on his feet and loved it--just encouraging him to do it more and harder and faster! He has every kind of bike, scooter, and riding toy there is...and most of them he doesn't use as they are intended--because that is too boring. :). Recently, when I was gone with Elle to horseback riding lessons, Easton was outside riding his scooter and I get a call from Jason telling me that he had a little spill. There is no urgency in his voice or no cause for alarm. I asked if he was okay and he answered with a quick, "he's fine". When I got home, this is what I saw. Honestly, I had to hold back a scream! What had happened to my sweet angel?? Was this okay?? What was not okay?? Dead?? (I know, I know--I am probably overreacting...but he's just such a precious little boy and look at his face?!). But he did learn not to ride his scoot backwards and try to jump off of the curb at the same time...lesson learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment