Friday, April 13, 2012
Medieval Times trip
My family is so fun. Anytime you mention something that you haven't done...my parents immediately say something along the lines of "well let's go?!"...so that wasn't any different when my kids mentioned that they wanted to go to the castle place off of the highway. I knew the kids would love it because Elle is really into the horses and Easton loves knights and fighting...but man, I never could've guessed just how much they would love it! It was so much fun to just watch them scream and yell for our knight. I couldn't believe how much they got into it. I was also surprised at how much they enjoyed the food...they both licked their plates. Of course my mother had to buy them all sorts of stuff as we got there from the little store...as always. ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment