Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update on Elle's cheer

Okay, so Jason and I are not really sure who's kid she is...we go to the cheer class and mind you, she is the youngest kid in the class---but she has NO coordination!! She has been doing gymnastics for about 3 years and can still not do a cartwheel...and bless her heart--she is just so happy to be there! Thank the Lord he gave her a wonderful spirit! :) Next week, we are going to try the gymnastics class right before the cheer class AND the cheer class and see which one she like better--she has two friends in the gymnastics class right before the cheer class--so I think she is okay with taking it for a while. The coach said she would be okay in the cheer class--it would just be slower. She had so much fun--and honestly, if she decides to stay--I will totally support that! She is such a wonderful kid--Jason and I just can't figure out how he always played baseball like a little pro and I was on team in gymnastics at her age--maybe God is trying to teach us something??

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! You know, I was a cheerleader and had no coordination, either. I'm not saying I was good, but I sure enjoyed it, too :)

    ReplyDelete