Friday, February 6, 2009
Elle's gonna be a cheerleader!
Elle has been asking for months to be able to take cheerleading lessons and I just kept hoping that it was a phase and would pass! I think that the headlines of me beating up some teenage girl that sasses Elle when she is 13 keep running through my head...but I am praying about that and this is really something that Elle thinks she wants to do--so she is signed up and we have been shopping for the little clothes she has to wear for the practices. Did I mention that the clothes were little? And we almost have to go to a custom place to get them with how tiny she is...it is crazy! She is super excited and I love that! She is working so hard in school and we have held off signing her up for anything this year with choir and Awanas already two days out of her week being taken up...but she has said that she would give up choir if she had to. Of course, that is a night that Jason and I usually have Bible study so we really don't want her to give that up!! I will have to post some pictures once she has the whole ensemble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment