Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SICK....

We have all been a little under the weather this week. It is such a bummer! Elle woke up last Wednesday and threw up right before it was time to leave for school--so everything that day shut down. Then Thursday she was still quite tired and ran a little fever, so Jason stayed home with her that day. Friday-she went back to school, but was tired when she got home, so we took it easy all weekend. Easton was fine until last night when he woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Then this afternoon, the lady that keeps him called and said that he was running 103!! I left work and went to get him, but by the time I got there, he had been up from his nap for a little bit and seemed to be doing better. We will be staying home tomorrow and taking it easy--I am feeling pretty lousy now, too. I think Jason is the only healthy one of the bunch at this point...Elle is finally better--so maybe Easton and I should be put on one side of the house away from Elle and Daddy. We all know that will never happen! But, since Elle was sick for those few days--she is bouncing off the walls right now!!! The weather is getting bad here, so being cooped up in the house with one hyperactive kid and one sick kid sounds like lots of fun!! ;) I am sure we will find something fantastic about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment