Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Adding a new family member
No, I am not announcing a pregnancy--just updating the blog with pictures of the kids kitten, Matilda. Elle and Easton have been asking for a new pet since we have moved both of their dogs to my parents as of last year. And, let me tell you, I have not missed the responsibility of the pets at all!! Jason and I have always been pet people--but once the children came along, the desire to have them lessened and lessened. Recently, the kids started pushing for any kind of pet at all--a fish, gerbil, mouse, ANYTHING! I just have no desire to have anything with a cage or anything like that. So, when we had a friend on Facebook post some pictures of free kittens--I thought that maybe we could get one and keep it outside (since I am allergic to them) and the kids can take care of it. The kitten has been so wonderful and honestly thinks she is a dog. She chases the kids around the yard and even climbs the play yard equipment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment