Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey how about Christmas?!

Yes, the Rinewalt's do celebrate Christ's birthday around here!!  You wouldn't really know it by my postings here on the blog though would you??  :)  We had such a great Christmas this last year though because I truly feel like both of our children understand the true meaning of Christmas now.  We have always had the birthday party for Jesus since Elle was a baby and I think she has really enjoyed that--and so has Easton, but now we are really able to have some good discussions among the four of us and in the readings in the Bible about the birth and their thoughts about the birth.  It was a great evening of celebration. 







The next morning, we were able to watch the children as they came into the room and saw the presents that Santa brought and that is always a joy as well.  Then we made the drive to Waco to have the Christmas tree at Jason's parents around lunch and then my parents Christmas Tree the next morning.  So, it was a busy few days.  Always fun for the children...to get the see all of the family and of course be showered with presents.  We are getting the to the age of "less but more expensive" with Elle and that just seems crazy because last time I checked I am still crazy young!!  :)  We are working really hard to try to keep their heads on right with not being spoiled rotten little brats, but having some luxuries.   

No comments:

Post a Comment