Over the Christmas break, Elle mentioned to my mom that she wanted some "YaYa and Poppi" alone time so my mother called me and asked if she could come for a few days and spend some time at their house alone. Jason and I talked about it and agreed, but then needed to decide what we would do to make the time special for Easton. I decided to call my brother and sister in law and invite my neice over for a few days since she and Easton get along so well. My sister in law said that since we had kept her for a week during the summer, that they wanted Easton to come to Southlake for a few days. That would give Jason and I a few days alone together...what's that?? So we agreed and I spent the next day driving both kids in different directions--totally worth it!!
While Easton was there, he and Addyson went to an aquarium and to Lego Land. We weren't sure if he was going to want to come home! We were able to FaceTime with him every night and they had a blast! Elle spent the entire time basking in the grandparents attention, as well as my oldest brothers that lives there on my parents property. And then I met up with them on the third day for some shopping and spent the night there. We had a great time. Cousin time is always so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment