Monday, January 9, 2012
Modifying and adjusting
So the kids and I continue on our exercise regiment...but Easton got a new 3 wheeler for Christmas since his big wheel was getting a little worn and he doesn't like riding his bike with training wheels...and he just isn't fast enough without them...I go running a few times a week with a friend of mine and her son...he is Elle's age, so they ride their scooters and are super fast. The first time when Easton rode his new 3 wheeler, he was really good...but I think the next day, his little legs were a little sore and he was not in the mood...so we hooked him up to a little leash and pulled him along as we ran. It was pretty funny how he would just cross his little legs and allow us to pull him. Since Christmas, Jason has started going with us and Easton is never going to slack with his daddy around...so we have not had to use the leash since. But we will see. Easton has a motorized police car and occasionally he asks if he can just bring it to the park so that he can keep up with us. I keep telling him that he is missing the point of going to the park...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment