The kids are always asking me to make them hot chocolate...and it is not like I have to boil the water on the stove or anything...but I always dread making it...I honestly don't know why...but I really love it. It's just a hassle to make...is it? I feel like it is...but all of you that know me are probably making fun of me right now because really anything in the kitchen is a hassle for me to make...
So this year with some of Jason's Christmas money, he decided to buy a Keurig. He has talked about it for a while, but never bought one. I don't drink coffee, but we have a Keurig at the office and I do make hit chocolate at work almost everyday. So when Jason came home with the machine, I immediately knew that the kids and I were in business! The kids are so funny now because everyday they ask for a cup of hot chocolate and I am so happy to make it for them...and we all sit down and enjoy a cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment