Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cousin time





When Jason and I were both growing up, we spent tons of time with our cousins...I had 10 of them, and he had 2...but we still both have really fond memories of those times--so we have really tried to make this happen for our kids as well, even though we live out of town. It is so great to see the kids with their cousins when it does happen...and we are looking forward to years of memories. Just this past week, Easton went and spent a few days with my brother and his two kids, and he loved it. There were so many funny stories when we met them to pick him up...not just from my brother, but from Easton too! I told my sister n law that we loved keeping my niece this summer because you really get to know a kid when their parents arent around...here are a few pics of my brothers kids and Elle and Easton at my parents house...they are so sweet together and always have a great time. I'll post some more pics of Jason's brothers kids with Elle and Easton later...they always enjoy playing with them as well...we are trying to work out some sleepovers once every other month either in Waco or in Tyler so that they could see each other more often...it stinks some times to be away from family...maybe God is working on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment