Saturday, December 24, 2011

Staying healthy


This past summer, the kids and I started a routine of going to the park at least 3 times a week and running. Well, Elle rides her scooter, Easton rides his big wheel and I run...it is so great to get out and exercise and we all enjoy the time together as well. During the summer it gave us something to do in the morning before we went to the pool and before it was too hot; but once school started we had to move it to after school and sometimes in the evenings. Elle is always funny because she wants to be just like me and wear an iPod on her arm and listen to her favorite music (Taylor Swift this week). The iPod thing has to be tied three times around her little stick arm, but she doesn't care, she loves it and feels like she is just like her mommy. Such special times when they are young like this and the little things that you try to hold on to...I don't have a picture of Easton on his big wheel, but he is always really hilarious--trying to go as fast as he possibly can and daring me that he can go off the edge of the bridge or something crazy like that...they always stay ahead of me while I am running and are actually really good pacing and accountability partners!

No comments:

Post a Comment