Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fun times at the AGD store


American Girl Dolls...if someone had been honest with me about the cost and amount of time that we would eventually put into these things...I feel confident that we would not have bought that first one...who am I kidding--yes, we would have. Elle loves these dolls and the books that go with them. She now has 4 dolls and a whole room of furniture, clothes and books. She loves going to the store to have her dolls hair done and recently my mom and I took her and my niece to a class where she could learn how to do the hair herself. She was so excited! My niece was prolly a little young for the class, but she is Elle's little shadow and it was great to see them doing the class together. They had a great time and she has actually fixed the girls hair a few times since we have been back (making me very happy since I hate "nappy headed" doll hair). I always say that you can't make these experiences up...at least this particular toy has books that are historical and learning in nature right? That's what I tell myself at least...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment