Thursday, December 29, 2011

Differences in boys and girls


I just recently started reading a book that I was given when I was pregnant with Easton--Bringing up Boys. And I downloaded Bringing up Girls to read at the same time...since I have one of each...it is so amazing to me every day how much different they are! Even in these pictures...Elle is such a little princess, even though there are times that she gets dirty and nasty, deep down, she is a princess--that is how God made her. And Easton is all boy...he cracks me up because he is at the age right now where he worries about things looking "girly" or if there are only going to be girls at a function he doesn't want to go--because girls are gross! Elle never went though that. She has always been happy to play with boys of all ages and play with their toys, or to just watch them act crazy. So this has been a learning experience for me and man, have I had to be flexible...and patient. Which, by the way are not two of my gifts! But it is fun to get to watch the two of them go through their phases so differently--just as God planned and with such passion! It is a new day everyday because I have not done the boy thing, so I can't really get my bearings...ya know? And Elle is throwing new things at us everyday as well, that I think I have some grasp of, because for Pete's sake, Im a girl! But not in 2011! So thankfully..my God is bigger than anything Satan can throw at me...so we just sit back and enjoy the trials and tribulations...we don't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment