Saturday, December 24, 2011

It was a pirate Halloween


So those of you that know me well know that every year, Halloween has been an issue since Easton was a baby because I want the kids to coordinate...Elle is all about it, but Easton is not really into wearing anything that "goes with anything girly"...and the older he gets, the worse he gets about being flexible with us about this topic. So this year, when he wanted to be Jack Sparrow, it worked out great when Elle was excited about being the really pretty girl on the same movie...I can't ever remember her name, but Elle knows...;). I thought the costumes turned out so cute and the kids were really happy with them as well. Easton really wasn't into the wig, but he agreed to wear it, after some "coaxing"...all in all it was a successful year. Hopefully, we can come up with something great for next year...if you have any ideas, feel free to post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment