Saturday, December 24, 2011

Enjoying Mommy daughter time





It is so much fun having a daughter and especially fun having a daughter that enjoys going with me to get mani/pedi's!! Elle is so funny because she really enjoys the hot wax and only wants to go to places that have it...she really does enjoy the experience we get to visit and laugh during the time we are there. When we are in Waco, we go with my mom a lot and I was telling Elle the other day that I am looking forward to being able to do this with her for a long time...I got choked up telling her that...why was I thinking about her growing up? I don't want her to grow up! She really is such a great little girl...I think every night as we lay there doing her Quiet time, that she has such an amazing spirit and a love for Jesus. She has such a desire to be "real" everyday ...and knows that she cannot be a good person without God doing all of the work. She is so shy and anxious about so much, but confident in her God...always. It is so humbling to me to hear her talk about him..I guess maybe all kids are that way, maybe that's how I was when I was a kid...and thats the way I try to be everyday because I know that He is as amazing as she thinks He is...
We are so blessed to get to hang out with Elle on a daily basis..what an awesome little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment