Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Okay so I know it's been a while

I know, I'm not the biggest blogger in the world...but I'm thinking now that I have this iPad...maybe I can keep up with it..we will see..
So--I left off in July..so let's pick up when school started. We made some pretty big decisions this year with regards to schooling...or maybe I should say, that we listened to where the Lord was telling us to go...Elle has been at Tyler ISD for the past three years and we have been very happy there. But the weirdest thing is that we live in Tyler city limits and love this little neighborhood that we live in, but for some crazy reason it is Whitehouse ISD. Well, every year, we would pray about moving her to Whitehouse, but we wouldn't do it because I work for TISD and we liked that control (and thankfully God has blessed that and not punished us for that!!). We were nervous about moving Elle as she fed her school and felt very comfortable there, and she can be a little anxious in new situations, but as always God was so faithful in setting everything up for us and it was almost like Elle had thought of it first!! The move has been so seamless and she is now on the A honor roll as well as the student council. Why do we ever doubt that He will take care of everything?? Even moving schools? Now Easton will be starting kindergarten next year and is looking forward to going to the same school as his big sister...have I mentioned that God is so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment